How to Make money as Flipkart Seller and Affiliate ?
Easy steps to make money on Flipkart.com
Flipkart is surely one of the biggest eCommerce platforms in India. And, a lot of customers purchase goods from Flipkart other than this there are a lot of sellers who list their products on Flipkart and make money from it.
As people spend more time on Flipkart and prefer buying products from this platform. The opportunity to make it has also increased. Now, you can take advantage of Flipkart.com and can make some money on this platform.
There are two easy steps to make money of Flipkart.com:
- Make Money as A Flipkart Seller:
It is one of the easiest steps to make money on Flipkart.com. You can easily become a seller on Flipkart.com. But, before starting with steps to become a seller on Flipkart. There are certain things that you need to do and take care of. Advertisement
- Do some research : You can not succeed as a seller if you don’t do proper research. You need to research products that you prefer to sell, research on sellers who are selling those products. Search for your competition, research pricing, have a look at customer's feedback on products that you are going to sell.
- Create your strategy : After selecting your products, you need to create your strategy. In your strategy, you need to choose your pricing, your vendor from where you will purchase the product, how you will pack and dispatch products, where you will store your stock, how many products you need for initial setup, etc.
- Get all your documents ready : Documents are one of the most important things that you will need to become a seller on Flipkart. You can’t become a seller without having some mandatory documents ready at your end. Here are the following documents that you need to keep ready:
- Cancelled Cheque
- Sample signatures
Now, you are ready to register yourself as a seller. So, let’s begin with the first step:
Step - 1
Go to the seller.flipkart.com page and sign up over there for a new account. If you don’t find a Signup button, Click on the “Login” button and then click on “Register for new account”.
Step - 2
Fill up all the details and complete the process by clicking the “Sign Up” button. After signing up for the Flipkart seller account, you will get an email from Flipkart to the mail that you used at the time of registration. This mail means that you have successfully registered for a seller account and, now you can proceed with the next step.
Step - 3
After clicking the “Sign Up” button, Flipkart will take you to the next page. Here you need to add your Pin Code and click on the “Verify” button. After verification, it will ask for the pick-up address. Flipkart logistics will use this address to pick-up your orders. After entering your address, you will have to click on the “Continue” button.
Step - 4
Now, it will ask you to enter the GSTIN number. You don’t need a GSTIN number if you will sell only books. After verifying the GSTIN, click on the “Continue” button.
Step - 5
Now, it will ask for the bank details. There will be two options, select one that you prefer and click on continue.
Step - 6
After this, you will receive a confirmation mail. Confirm your email and verify your seller account by following the instructions mentioned in that mail.
Step - 7
After verification, the link will take you to your seller dashboard. Now it will ask you to fill-up of your store details, your GSTIN number (if you selected to fill it later), your bank details (if you selected to fill it later), your virtual signature, and a photo of Cancelled Cheque.
Step - 8
Now you are ready to list your first product on Flipkart. Click on List your own product button and list your first product.
- Make money as a Flipkart Affiliate
Flipkart Affiliate Program is a way to earn commission by promoting Flipkart products on your website or social media platforms.
You will get a commission on each purchase through your affiliate link. There are pre-determined commissions from Flipkart that you may receive for different categories of products. Such as, you can receive 6-12% from Books and eBooks, up to 5% from mobiles, up to 6% from computers, up to 6-20% from toys, and much more.
Right now, Flipkart has paused to register new users for its affiliate program. But, it will reopen it soon.
Whether you are a seller or affiliate on Flipkart, you need to focus on some particular products. Please avoid selling each type of product if you are new to this platform. Try to stick with limited but exciting and evergreen products.
Recently Posted Talents
Jun 12, 2021